Saturday, August 15, 2009

18 days to my 15th B'dae!

Watched this Movie with my youngest brother :D ! while my dad and my younger brother watched GI.JOE and My Mum watching ORPHAN ! ...

Whole family separated watching movies :D lols ! nothing to be proud of luh actually ! MUAHAHA! UP is nice and touching luh ! that old ah pek ! so in love with her wife ! and cos of that he doesn't want to move ! cos is his WIFE's and His house :D!!!

I want the ADOBE PHOTOSHOP CS4 that is for students and educators ! but the thing is i dunno where i can purchase em and where can i find them ! erghh ! Why is it so cheap out of the sudden from like $939 to $99 OMFG actually ! :D !

... ... ... I shall not continue cos i am EFFIN TIRED !... ... ...

And my next dream phone is ether SAMSUNG OMNIA 2 or iphone 3g !

BYE! p/s love RC !

No comments: