Wednesday, August 19, 2009

14 Days!

My birthday is totally in 2 weeks time ! thats the good news the bad news is most likely we never celebrate one ... !!! well i dun mind even though i will not have gifts from my cyber friends :D is ok ! cos i haven been not receiving presents already :D so is alright is ok!

Also GHOST FESTIVAL starts tomorrow ! for people like Buddhist! will be burning incense paper all around ! and pls be careful and don't step on those burned incense papers! is not good ! if you accidentally step on it just say sorry with your 2 hands praying !
Things that you must note here :
1) Do not kick any unnecessary items ! at the floor !
2) Do not look back when someone shouts your name ! especially for girls going back home at night !
3) Do not step on incense paper!
4) Do not do whatever business on trees ! and grasses !
5) Do not step on their OFFERINGS !

There are more but here are some guidelines that you must take note of it luh !
U may thing GHOST FESTIVAL is nothing luh ! but it is not funny ! some Chinese take this very seriously okay !

My School today is boring and boring not just that ! I guessed my Teacher's Gender ! of her baby ! majority guessed BOY ! but it came out as a girl !!! ..... now the thing is !

I NEEDA BUY A HERSHEY'S CHOCOLATE BAR !!! not just that ! it must be DARK CHOCOLATE !

How much will that be man ! is it gonna be expensive ! well i dun care ! it is nice :D and to keep promises to my TEACHER so they will trust me TEEHEES !!!

BTW THIS POST IS KINDA BORING !!!

No comments: