Sunday, March 22, 2009

Today woke up at 11.30 am for lunch leiis =P ate wanton mee lorhhss my cousin also my bro also my bro always cannot finish derr LAMER kidd ... drank soya bean den after dat when to BBC to play basket ball lorr den er gugu come and say whoa ! play basketball right after lunch later can get appendix leis den we go up lo den er gugu asked can ethier 1 of us go her house and live den 2moro come bak ? larr mum dun allow !!!!!!!! WTFSS So angry

den later at the after noon left house for pulau ubin lor =P omfg it was raining and my shoe and leggs was gross and dirty !!! washed my leg again and again wen to der tua pek gong temple to pray and burn incense paper and id difficult to burn as it was raining those red colorings dissolved and our hands are red !!! and it was removed when i used soap or Lemon mama lol ! after pulau ubin when to ehub in TAXI jammed alot cars

at ehub stay dere for a while nia played the explorERkidz to play my 2nd bro dun wan go away as we dun wan to play wif him chase chase until my small didi twisted his ankle i guess he was crying so loud dat everyone was looking here !!! so embaresss wtf den lata car-ed to aljunied for steamboat supper ... ordered alot man !!! so full the soup was superb !!! i loved it :) so yumm yumm i lurbb it and she called me i say i in aljunied she dunno AIYOHYOHHSSS.. and also next WEDNESDAY i think i can change phone and is my dream fone SGH F480 my dream fone no 1 can snatch !!! shoo =P and link is going to be changed soon =P

No comments: