Sunday, March 08, 2009

i was bakk frm CAMP Challenge =D and the camp was FUNNN and tiring too .....
what i hate abt the camp is the showering and the bunk it was so stuffy !!! WTF....

ADDED

What happen in these few days is that the camp is fun but boring ... cos my CLASS...
cannot cooporate wif other class damn .... WTFSS some of the games they play we nvr play...

my class so selfish dunno hw cooporate shout her shout dere ike WTFFSS i was damn angry that time ok ! so selfish .... DAMN den problem is the BUNKS so stuffy like hot cannot sleep dehh ...

and also something happened in the CAMP leiis .... smth nia lorhh.... i will tell ya lata lar \D
be patient lo ... cannot wait den dun read la ... so impatient on the last day and so sorry 2nd day i

got nth to write abt it worhh ps ! last day it was my chance for the high elements lahhh...
frm bottom look up dere not so scary but frm .... but frm top look down is DAMN HIGH .....

mich told me dat she dun daree to walk the log cos is shaky and is very high ...
when i was walking my legs are shaking during alot of times i almost fell .... so scary WTF

some ppl brought their hhandphones i wanna to bring dehhs but i scared lost .... stupid huh ..
i am so envy when dey are using their hp .... i wanna change my FONE !!!...

heres the exciting PART !!!! when i was wif mich lar after my high elements horr...
she tok to me and she wan me to folo her den she grabbed my hand and pulled me up ...

den Mr Philip said " MICHELLLE CHAN !!! whose hand are holding on !!! " me and her felt paisehh .... den Mr philip tok to her and i din dare to face back as i felt so paissehh dat time ..

and sheryl lim and lucius keep saying abt me like WTFSS... nvm la i have no grudges within dem lo den bus-ed to school den Avinash, Yi rou and Huda went to find Mr K. ans ask why never go

to the camp den mr K says he very busy and got no time to go everyone so upset when he not coming leiis and the food SUCKS ... and ALSO Miru says she gets DISTRACTED easily.....

she repeated that sentence "I GET DISTRACTED EASILY" alot of times abt the day we started camping there .... so nagging and she scolded my bunk mates ... on the 1st nite ...

BOIIBOII ALL after my long long post !

No comments: