Monday, March 02, 2009

After so long of not posting im finally back ! due to my sickness last week i had never post till this minute. Ok finally im back and the weather is not really gud these few days ? ahuh

RAINING Cats and Dogs today ! is like damn ..... stupid RAINING makes my legs wet =D
although i love rainy days but these few days th rain is too HEAVY and im hoping to see ..

RAINBOW but to see rainbow is not easy as you think . you know is hard and rare....
today Went to VIVO city or Habourfront ... and shopped alot today bought my CAMP

Matierals ..... MY GOD !!! camp is reaching this WED wtfss camping sucks .... unless the camp
is enjoyable lor.... i hate camping .... cos no bed and pillows ... for me AIR-CON too....

also SHOPPED alot of groceries ..... and my AUNT bought a quilt QUEEN size.... and
i heard today is the last day of 7% GST offers ... i din know tat ......

My Instinct was Lan Pei i will not know anything happening to me unless ppl tell me ...
HAHA thats how slow i am .... stupid right .... and i passed all SUBJECTS !!!!!

FRIDAY(28/02/09):

Something happen during CHAPEL . why cos me and Yii Feng was the clicker and the chapel was hosted by WENDY .... i hate her leiis we tok nia not her PROB !!!! marhhs she scold us

cos me and Yii Feng clicked too fast liaos ... lik tat also angry is lik WTFS ..
she say she cannot concentrate if we were TOKING ..... LAME excuse to scold us

im not the only person hu hate her so who cares DOTZ .... she SUCKS !!!!!!!
i hate her like CORE LAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHSSSS....

OOPS 1st time spamming on my POST ....... BUAIIZ

CAMP in 2 DAYS
DENTAL in 1 DAY
PHONE CHANGE in 23 DAYS

No comments: