Sunday, March 22, 2009

Today entry is so sienzz derr la ... and i haven even started my ART wtf im dead i will be dead liaos la i dunno wat kind of lecturing will i get tomorrow WTFS >.< i am gonna to be dead i wish Azrin also haven do lo if he do i solo liaos .. SOBBIES and my 3rd baby turtle dead people can feed Pets like tortise for more dan a year but we ! not even a month ! OMG !!! we all so unlucky and i must wish my dad got money as My contract 1 year is coming and im renewing my contract leiis ... and fone change F480 i wants !!! please i wan my dad to be rich !

Den later left house at 3pm plus when on my way out i knocked onto a glass and the glass shattered ? i almost injured myself and i was so careless MAN !!! omfg my ah marh says aiyohh pui kia i hate her lA ! she so idoitic scold me infront of my RELATIVES !!! den later on horhhs when to fulushou and pray lo =P and buy a bag for Edmund ! actually at first my mum buy some pink colorings type for him den i say edmund will not like it DER !!! den she change to black color .. lor change liaos den lost . i call her she dun answer derr fone ..

Later on at nite when to Kallang leisure park to watch a MOVIE called Hotel for Dogs ! it was so touching MAN and fabbulous ! i like it :) and at the end the dave and andi was together and they opened a HOTEL FOR DOGS so high class man and theres caufferr man ! cars and salon SPA also ... LAME but the movie was nice lar no objections to it =P den when to Tampines safrra i went to the LAN shop and use pc talked to DongHui in msn lor he got blog i go link him lo ...
also oki he say AKA girl i hate it !!! so bye bye god bless

No comments: