Monday, June 28, 2010

Epic School Reopening.

Tomorrow will be the day that all students gave to return back to school and listen to teachers ranting. And so this is the latest i could sleep i need to post fast and short and simple :D


New timetable with a new maths teacher.

My school always changes timetables regularly not that like each term new timetable is like for each semester they would change it! but which School don't change timetable


Have to return this to teachers. With PARENTS SIGNATURE!

I am gonna finish filling the report book up:D since i'm graduating this year and also... my 'N' Levels. That's where i'm worrying about. I am confident with some subjects but definitely not MATHS. If you know me well, i am a guy who is totally sucks in maths! ETC: I can't really do algebra, unless its easy...


GO to school with this ugly bag

I am not trying to say the bag is ugly. Just that this Bag of mine is way too dirty. And its because me... but still i really want a new bag so badly:( Is there and orange bags?

GOODNIGHT!


P/s: Maybe will not be blogging cos my prelims are coming soon!
P/ss: So addicted to, Never Say Never by Justin Bieber Ft Jaden Smith and Your Love is my drug by Ke$ha

No comments: