Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Bowling Marathon.

The title explained half of it already, as i have went to E!hub for bowling for 3 days. The first 2 days were consecutive! Which is on 21st and 22nd June. Then the 3rd one it's on 28th June. Which is just 2 days ago:D. Im not a professional:D im just playing for fun! i don't even know the posture for it to play properly:P Sorry For some blurry peektures:(


21st June 2010. Bowlers, Mummy, Edmund and Me. 3 Games each! I won 2 games

This is during the holidays, when we reached there it was almost 6pm. My mum doesn't like peak hours so she always bowl before 6pm but on that day we reached there by 5.50pm! almost 6pm.... ! Luckily at that moment the time passed slowly.. IF NOT NO BOWLING:(


22nd June 2010. Same bowlers above, same 3 games. And its a TIE

This picture is obviously damn bloody blurred... i took with my phone! me no camera:( I shall not elaborate on this. I am way too LAZY!


28th June 2010, we 3 brothers played

At the first two games me and my 2nd brother played. and i stopped at the 3rd game halfway. Soon i let my youngest brother, Ernest, Aged 4. he is quite good! look at his score:D Of course he will never get gutter, he have BUMPER:D a thing that doesn't allows the ball to fall:P

I know my typing sucks. Me my self don;t really understand what i am typing ... if u can read thats great:D

Thats all:D

P/s: Prelims in 12days!

No comments: