Sunday, June 20, 2010

Cousins Rocks!


Orange iphone casing by my cousins!


Ain't this perfect, that me is blogging again?
I know i don't post long and the post yesterday is total CRAP.
I Copied and paste the plot from Wikipedia...
I really want to watch Toy Story 3 again and also i wanna watch Kung Fu Karate Kid

Totally don't understand why is the title Kung Fu Karate Kid when its not about it...! and also i heard it from my friends:D
I have not yet to watch this movie but i will sooner or later.

It has been a long time since i last posted.
Not that i am lazy or whatsoever! its because i lost my photoshop and thats where i started not blogging and leaving my BLOG dead.

It all started with VALERIE from th-empirestar, she sent me photoshop and me hoping it would work because, Hester send it to me but i can't use it.
And when i recieved the photoshop file from Valerie. it can be used.
I was den jumping all about here and there.

So without her i wouldn't be blogging now:D

TYTY VALERIE:D
!

No comments: