Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Aiai Michh <33

I am still wondering where is this place TM probably ? Mich my AIAI(the one on the LEFT<33) and Vinise ohh :)

So obvious Mich is playying wif V phone laa :) n dis pic is koped from one of the instructor in the sec 3 camp Alex Yeo ! which V says he is cute n Alex says she is cute also....

Today

Today gortt dutyy tell ya smth funneh happened to mii today when i was on my way to skool my great-uncle tot he let me down oredi ler cos i was sleeping no sound was made marr !

Den he wannted to go home den i gu yi make a sound den he say he was thinking of smth OMFG !!! luckily im not late man !!! omfg ... Nicole set everything :) goodiie :P tyty Nic...

No F480 again arghh so miss it SOBBIES ... humph humph....
Nicole always laugh when she did duties with me thru out this 4 months ...

During math did Quadratic Curves :)
Den is so boring almost slept den do do is so DRYY !!!

EBS ... Mr K Brought us to the Computer Lab 2 ...
He explain dis and dat blabla.... Den let us use PC !!!! whoowoo i love it:)

Aiyahss i so bored leiis n Duriing CD MR SHAM tot us maths OMFG !!! he teach so easy like so easyy to understand !!! den MR PHILIP !!! Omfg i wan him too teach den ....

During MT ... GOt MId Year listening Compre... I got no confidence i can get a PASS lehhs ...
Den brought all things home bagg so heavy !!!
ARGHHH!!!!!!ARGHHH!!!!!!!ARGHHH!!!!!!!

CPA did theory usual things la nht good to elaborate ....

Art Batik we did Chanting ! :PP scaled my handd so PAINFULL !!!!

So Stress abt MID YEAR ....

THE END !!!

No comments: