Tuesday, April 21, 2009


Who don noe dat my blog is currently half dead nw >.<>
viewed alot of blogskins non fancies mi :(...

My Mind is BLANK without my F480 ... my mum confiscated !

so shall nortt Elaborate abt it ...


During when i woke up when my phone was currently charging my mum use the oppurnity to take it i asked her whether she see the phone anywhere ? im so angrii tat tyme OMFG !!! Den temp i used my bro phone n is so boring man !!! nth nice abt it except for SNAKE !!!


Mathematics learnt Factorisation the whole fcking 2 periods SO SIANZZZ but dis is my weakest subject so ... u shall noe supposed to do graph derr but at the END !!! NAHH aiyahhs i am really getting IRRITATED and bored man ! and just fixed my OWN laptop :) so happy man !


EBS had open bk test blahblah was boring and is exactly der same as a worksheet we once did before OMFG sure alortt PPL pass for sure .. Totaly my mind is blanked i dunno wat to write ... feel like logging OFF !

No comments: