Monday, January 11, 2010

Obviously my layout is changed again and i must stop !

Ok this will be a damn wordy post ok ! and im off to sleep soon if not my mum will start again...
Tomorrow lessons ... first peroid ! PE... wtf this is so good :P early exercise in the morning ok
Since im so free i shall do my New year Resolution that i delayed for damn long!... and i know its quite late to do this but so wat !...

New Year's Resolution
1) Get Iphone 3G(S) 16GB is enough:)
2) Pass my 'N' Levels !
3) Receive alot of angpaos!
4) Trying to earn some money...
5) Pass my Prelims and Mid Year Exams...
6) Excel in Mathematics
7) Stop changing layouts if possible :)
8) Try to play less PC but its impossible i think.
9) Do well in ART in NT Level... !
10) NO LOVE for time being !

Ok Thats all i can think for now... My brain is not functioning that well cos im very tired...
Ok cya :)
P/S: Comment on my new layout :P

No comments: