Saturday, January 02, 2010

Belated New Year !


Thank you Amelia!!! for the nice lantern ! and visit her nice layout is damn chio you know ???
i cannot resist her banner !!!

I just Recently joined Angeline's Contest !!!


SO go join okeys ! http://angelin-no.blogspot.com/

Ok this layout is not that nice right >.< ? I had alot of help from Jolene from Summersorrows ! this layout the codings is all made by her !!!

She very good right !!! i wan link her but its so late now so i will do that tomorrow :)

HAPPY BELATED NEW YEAR


School is starting in 2 days if i am not wrong ? !!! And i must switch my damn brain ...
and i need to work hard so for my "N" Levels !!! SO poor thing im getting older and older :(

And for now LOVE i am gonna say NO bcos of the word LOVE i almost got retained ! but im not but im Demoted to Sec 3 Technical !!!...

Ok Thats all im tired already :(

I am just testing my damn blockquote !
I am just testing my damn blockquote !
I am just testing my damn blockquote !
I am just testing my damn blockquote !
I am just testing my damn blockquote !
I am just testing my damn blockquote !

No comments: