Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Screw My Damn Laptop

Unproper Post

I feel like throwing this damn bloody laptop i own onto the ground and smash a thousand tymes manx ! sometimes this computer make me stressed ... when it starts to load SLOWLY .....

Nowdays laptop have alot of Local Disk C space but mine is only with a DAMN BLOODY ! 19 GB Space isn;t it horrible ... and just YESTERDAY... my laptop ... got this bloody problem ...

I can't use my damn bloody PHOTOSHOP !!! bcos of my Laptop but all thanks to my laptop and Deviantart i can have this layout ... my desktop has an photoshop too :D

Ok Thats enough for my damn bloody fucking laptop i own ok ... its ENOUGH !!! (P/S: Sometimes i feel like killing this laptop)

Proper Post
  • Beware this will be a long crap of what i did today...
  • I never force you to read the Proper Post

    Today woke up at 2pm and guess what tyme i sleep ? I slept at 7am by just chatting with my friend nonsense i get to talk for like 5 hours ... we started to talking at 2am... And we say about this and that gossip here gossip that ... and we just talk for like ...

    Again i went to e!Hub people must be thinking why i dun get bored by just going there ... actually i dun lehh ! except playing explorerkid with my youngest brother... but sometimes he can make me very happy and not being stress ! and its true KIDS can solve distress :)

    I played Bowling and my parents when to buy tickets for their movie :) my dad watched Ninja Assassin and my Mum watch another one :D i dunno what movie luhh... and while playing we play bowling :D

    After everything we eat dinner at ananas cafe is like the chicken rice costs $1.80 :) so cheap right its quite worth it luhh :D and this is all my bloody rantings ... i nvr force u to read hor ... i am too tired to post... already so this is not complete!

    P/S: This is like the longest post i had type already
  • No comments: