Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Outing with Cliques! (*BORING)

Today this post is gonna be a boring post since i last update right...
Due to no pictures as all the pictures are in my friend's PC and he have no internet... ! cos he just bought a new laptop and desktop computers...

And this layout is not gonna be around soon and maybe im submitting it to Blogskins.com cos i got inspirations... from a website :) and i wonder will my new layout turn out well ...

Ok lets start...

Once a upon time early in the morning me aka Edwin wake up at 8.30am for nothing... and i slept back till 10.30am and i went to shower shit eat take money and do whatever things i could do in that tyme...

Later at 11am i reached my fren house called ahneh is his nickname:0 and i reached his house it was drizzling i was like ... RAINING!!! we still needa cycle manx ... *ahem* but den when we meet up in TM !!! with another of my fwen den we decided not to cycle... and we decided to play bowling !!! you know ... its cost us a BOMB !!! i spend $33 this is the most money i had spend going out with my friends.... and my parents didn't kill me :D

This story is never ending and i have no energy to type ANYMORE OK!

I hope my new skin doesn't looks like anyone else skin... and i hope i will not be using inspirations from nowhere... i will ask ya for permission okeh! ... and pls this post ... DO NOT READ IT ... is horrible ok !
Pls !!! do not read it !

No comments: