Saturday, December 13, 2008

today whole day at home lorhhs play drift city for half a day i guess lo... lunch ate prawn mee dinner ate chicken rice !... and not just that at night back at home i was told that i stole $50 but i never i was innocent i just went to my dad wallet n took $15 to give my mum only !!! cos she wan go down and eat minced meat noodle !... and then they keep say is me but i really never take always at home horhhs den cme bak let my parents scold ! not fair T_T now i being said but i really nvr take anything i am innocent larhhs ....is damn what lorhhs no proof anyhow say me i go his wallet only see some $10 and $2 dollars note also $5 but den i never see any blue notes whic is $50 dollars .... and they say got my dad also say got lehh ! why dey only say me huh why huh .... no PROOF i really wanna clear my name that i nvr took anything not even a single penny frm his wallet even have i gave it to my mum !! PLS FINDTHE TRUTH SOON !

No comments: