Saturday, December 06, 2008















this movie is all about a dog BOLT he thinks all his powers are real but they are not ! everything is part of the TV show !! one time he escaped out frm his place and he realised his powers are real even his bolt mark is fake !

lets see what i did today ?i when to suntec before going suntec stay at home lorhhs .... you tink not sianz arhh at home is freaking sienz ok !! if you are me you will be dead meat at home my mums keep scold me damn irritating !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....

this movie quit nice larhhs for me but veryy kiddhish lehhs ...... hahahahahahahaha but the female cat (Mittens) is actually Hannah Montana-Miley Cyrus voice ??? i think it is lorhhs..

mich did call me today but i guess im in the cinema lorhhs cannot feel the viberation frm my pocket ! i call her bak her mum scream sh00 loud !!!!! almost deaf sehhs ..... btw mich tomorrow i try to call you !

school holidays ending in 25 days !

No comments: