Sunday, August 22, 2010

Neglected Blog.

This blog is dead already, because I don't take the effort to even type a long essay. My time is to friends, my iPhone and the pc but not this blog. Laziness is not very good. Trying to focus on my coming N Levels but nope it did not work as well.

Well i am just trying to revive this blog of mine, since it's in coma since the day i last posted in this glory kingdom of mine.

Day by day time passes as fast as i could never imagined. A few months later i am going to graduated from my secondary school and move on to ITE, it may not be as good as poly but if i work hard enough i will be able to go to a polytechnic.

I am way too lazy to blog a composition here but i am trying very hard to just type these words that is appearing in my mind. I think i should stop here :) until i really have the "FEEL" to begin to blog properly:)

2 comments:

VALERIE said...

hey! at least u blog to say u neglect ur blog! i didnt even have time to write a "this-blog-of-mine-is-dead" post! >.<

thedwinkoh said...

Nevermind:) oneday you will upload!