Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Vinise Linked me Okayys =D Today was a fine day and i PASSEDDDD My Mathematics =DMr Philip said the oncoming mid year or test will be HARDERRR den CT1 den OMFGG !!!

Maybe the day before my dar dar b'dae i will be changing phone is ethier Samsung F480 orsome new phones that are on offers in MARCHHH cos Sony Ericcson w910i Sucks....Always hang

halfway is doesn't just happen to me onlYY.... Azrin's too same fone as mine =PLike wtfs ss always HANG damn when mostly i smsing it HANGS....Something happend in my clas todayy but ishh a confidentail case lo i wished i can share =(is better not to make dem un embarassed =D so WELCOME backk Guys =DTomolo got 1 activicty leiis is also a CONFIDENTAIL case so sorry promised someone not to leaked it out but theres a clue for it There wil be a LOUDDD Siren =DThis Shall Helps you in it horhhs =D btw im sho sienz everythimme when i postt...at night .... so BUAIIIZ BUAIIIZ zai zian ..= D
Assurance Of Answered Prayer John 16:24 Until You have not asked for anything in my name, ask you will recieve and joy will be complete. John 16:24

No comments: