Sunday, January 11, 2009

WEEKDAYS !!!
i Was told that LITTLE NYONYA was showing today due to the audience
dissaproving dat Yueniang is not married to Chen Xi ..... bo liaoozz.. sotsot ..
so fast weekdays again ! is damn fcking fast ! .....
HElP moii FAM created bloq in audii =P not really gud larrhs ... cos i nvr state alot thinggs...
Lynn was in my buddy list =D ... (-Butter) oo i love butter !!!!!! my faved =P
Also i must have my Uniform IRONED before my parents return omFG
i
hate ironin btw today stay at home whole dayy !!! den lata go my GREAT-AUNT House...
my block th 6th storey her hse i went upp to help out with makin prawn rolls(Hei Bi Hiam) in
hokkien... =D for CNY of cos =P and egg rolls dis 2 are my faved ...........
who doesn't love it =PP .... i was always forced to sleep early at nite and wake up early in th
MORNING =DD siannz larrhs btw my skool day was quite fine
All subjects i try to understand but for MATH is quite difficult .....
need to call her for help =P in my MAths ... cos i really suck at it LOLS.....
wonder where my mum goes too shoppin wif my 2 little bros todayy CURIOUSITY....
Kayys im not Sleepy but my eyes are cos i have been using PC for half a DAY !!!
You MAY THINK IM SOTSOT .....

No comments: