Monday, November 24, 2008

today whole day home played new PSP game call Grand Theft Auto Vice City Stories quite fun la but need do mission so sian....aiyah go bak den go bak lo 3nt if i study gud in ite can go bak poly or uni.... unlike him going 18 still sec 3...
im better den him and also aiya who cares abt him.....
Cassalyn i did drop back but who cares ..
no big deal back to 3A nia.....
i already knew that you see that i droped backed...
cos when my father fetched me to skool i saw you and hui mei
heading to TM..of cos i know lahh....
you tink i wan drop back arh cos of relationship lorhs make me so suay.... huh despise me isit i know 1 larhhs....
BTW you Barbara get good results can go NA horhhs....
me and barbara has no grudges so i congrats her lo...
bb

Love isn't forever
Marriage too
divorce lead to nth
but it wun do well

No comments: