Wednesday, June 04, 2008

ERR PS MY BLOG UPDATE WRONG IS WEDNESDAY TODAY ;DD
er dinner we went to



Night post now keke
ok during der nite i ate
dinner plain plain la
egg wif rice niia
haizzz
dunno when can eat abalone sia
after dinner we went t0
AMK hub lo
for shopping n0 tellin in s0me details
okie my nite pots abit errr
nothing cos go 1 place nia
and my midnite post coming next
at 12am
and headsche maplesea
patch very slow zzzz







afternoon post night post will be post around 8pm
okie i had a afternoon
nap cos too tired of pa trainin
i woke up at 3pm as i slept at 2pm
lolo and den when i woke uo
feeling so sian
den go ride bike lo
my house down there very big
no need go marine parade ride de
lol some people
no space fer riding cos
condo mah rich rich $$$ i poor lo
HDB leh mii
in the bike ride wif my er di (2nd young bro)
we bought green apple iceblended
each person
1 cup lo0r
but my er di cann0rt finish sia
waste my money
haizzzz
i wan find job for december holiday liao
and after june hoilidays
iwill be havin tuituion
f0r maths espeicailly
ok night post will be right up
dinner now ;DDD





today i went for the pa training
it was so fun
i sh0 guaii l0
and a fast learner cos
got 1 part
of the training is called
SOP setup
i fastaest by 6minutes
i pro mah i pr0 h0rr
k other nite den say


No comments: