Friday, May 23, 2008

todae is a good dae for mii bcoz
IS LAST DAE of SKOOL
and finally then no skool sia
i dun want anything except playin com
bcoz i am a brad that don want anything hor so
dae leh
yah btw i got my orignial
phone back keh
those forgotten my phone brand is actually
W910i balck de w0r
remember forget le ah nevermind la
also i todae got 20min detention
actually shld be 1hr de leh
mr felix yeoh
let me off early lor
and u know why i detention
coz on my skool sport daei late ma
so i forgot to serve punishment in stadium
so in skool i serve detention
argh angry la mii
my reseluts sux leh i passed 1 subject only leh
which is D&T
all i failed no counted as failed la
bcoz u know why anot
bcoz alot of my score almost to passed
so i wish my end of year i can pass lo if i failed
where i will go is
sec 3 nt i dun wan
now i sec 2 na leh
i want take thru train course la
take n level or no need
take n level go 0 level rite away
so i wish nt to failed and also
i must pass my end of year leh
if not i dead le la
arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
btw everyone i am a lousy guy la ok bb

No comments: